Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wedding Bells are Ringing!

This past Saturday, I had the privilege of photographing Ashley and Cody's wedding! They are a gorgeous couple, and they are just adorable with each other! Weddings are the most stressful thing I do... you have one shot at getting it done right, and you can't get sick, everyone has to stay healthy, you can't have car trouble, and the list goes on!! I'm always stressed feeling leading up to the wedding, but once I'm there, and I'm a witness to what the whole day is about, I love every moment of it! These two are a hoot to be around, and I'm so excited to see them starting their life together... even though I've only known them a short time! Ashley and Cody, best wishes to you both! Thank you for letting me share in your awesome day, and call me in a couple of years when a little Ashley or little Cody happens to be on the way! :)

Check out that smile Cody has, just moments after seeing Ashley for the first time!


This adorable little flower girl wasn't real sure about carrying through with her responsibilities. In true girl fashion, money spoke volumes!! :) Can you see the evidence?


All the bridesmaids are in, and Ashley tries to sneak a peak of the alter action before making her debut!


Look at the happiness in these two faces! I still remember coming through those sanctuary doors at my own wedding, and the pure joy (and a good bit of relief) I felt! What an amazing time of life that is!

1 comment:

Kim Lawson said...

Love the shot of the flower girl basket!! Too cute!