Friday, August 29, 2008

Drum roll please.......


TA-DA! Here it is! MANY MANY hours later! :) Maclain's WELL worth it though!! I do miss cake decorating a bit... after my hand in this creative venture today... but photography is WAY less messy. If you could only see my kitchen (noticed I moved the cake into the dining room for the picture! :)


Pics of the party to come some time after tomorrow! :) AND... one day, I'll post a mass previous sessions entry to catch up. I have a computer being built at Dell as we speak (I gave up on mine getting fixed)!

8 comments:

Angie said...

Love, love, love the cake and the invitation!!! You are SO talented! May God continute to use you as you use your talents for Him.

hicksfamilycircus said...

Girl. What other talents do you have up your sleeve? By the way the twins bday is in November. How much do you charge?? Haha. Good Job!! It's too adorable.

Anonymous said...

are you absolutely amazing!!
it looks better than picture online!

Joy said...

A BIG DRUM ROLL !!!!!!

Kim Lawson said...

AWESOME cake!!!

Courtney Long said...

wow - that's a fantastic cake! i love it!

Anonymous said...

That cake is awsome girl. Your are so talented. Great Job!

Cassie said...

I'm loving all these comments. If I need a self-esteem booster in the future I know how to get one!! :)